Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beach Chic Wedding Inspiration Board

By the Seashore
Credits: My Personal Artist Beach Wedding Invitations, Jeff & Julia Woods, Studio Foto LLC, Elizabeth Messina
I adore STYLE CIRCLE at Style Me Pretty! I wanted to prove beach theme can certainly be BEACH CHIC!
WEDDING COLOR IDEAS FOR YOUR BEACH WEDDING:
Aqua blues, gold, light gray, beige, dusty pale mauves and buttercream colors are the perfect color palette match!
WOW! {Just In} We have achieved graceful, elegant beach theme wedding stationery:
"We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations that you prepared for us that I decided to have handwritten matching notes for each guest in their rooms at the destination houses on Hatteras Island where they are staying. The invitations far exceeded my expectations! We planned a casual beach chic wedding and the invitations I ordered from mypersonalartist.com you were elegant, yet not too formal. They were timeless, perfectly worded and prepared with trimmings. Invitations are a guests first impression of an event. Your artwork conveyed the exact message I wanted to send to my guests about the type of event we had planned - which was that even though this is a seaside wedding, it will be very beautiful, stylish and graceful. Your artwork is just simply beautiful. Thank you, Tracy B." Read more client testimonials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! Thank you!!